Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday, November 23rd, 2008

The Scripture for today comes from John 7:37-39...

NIV - On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.

I believe in Him and I know I am filled with the Spirit, even though I can't always feel it. I still know it is there within me and I am grateful for that.

__________________________________________________

We actually got to sleep in this morning, we slept until about 9am. We got up and fed the kids then got them ready for Sunday School. I dropped the girls off at the church and then came home to give Isaac a bath and get him ready for church. We met the girls there and sat down. I had to take Isaac into the baby room not too long into the service because he kept wanting to run around but we couldn't let that happen during church. I spent most of the service in there, towards the end I asked a friend of mine if she could watch Isaac because I was having trouble hearing in there (with the kids making noise and all). After the service, we went out for lunch at the Chinese restaurant here in town, came home and watched a video, then played some LittleBigPlanet together, then ate dinner, then spent more time together, then put the girls to bed and played some more LittleBigPlanet and then went to bed. That was pretty much our day :)

Dear Lord, Thank you again for such a wonderful day. Thank you that we can go to church and fellowship with other believers. Thank you for the message that was preached as well, thank you as well for the pastor that preached it. Thank you also that we could go out for lunch and enjoy our time together and also the time we spent as a family at home as well. I pray that as we go on with our week, we have great times and are blessed by/with so many things. I pray this in your holy name, Amen.

God Bless and have a Wonderfday day!!

Justin & Jackie (08/18/01)
Trinity Hope (04/11/02)
Charity Grace Irene (11/15/04)
and Isaac Noah (08/20/06)


No comments: