NIV - "What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost."
The Message - "Look at it this way. If someone has a hundred sheep and one of them wanders off, doesn't he leave the ninety-nine and go after the one? And if he finds it, doesn't he make far more over it than over the ninety-nine who stay put? Your Father in heaven feels the same way. He doesn't want to lose even one of these simple believers."
I'm not sure what to say about these verses. What do you get from them? Comment and let me know.
___________________________________________________
This morning I woke up earlier than I have been. Of course, it was Charity that had to come in my room and wake me up lol. I got up, got the kids breakfast and got them ready for their day. Trinity left for school at the usual time, then I put a video on for the kids and took my time online (which ended up being WAY too much, as usual...I REALLY need to start using that timer again). We ate lunch and then spent time with daddy before he had to go to work. Him and I played some "LittleBigPlanet" together during his lunch hour (well, it was only 40 minutes). He went back to work and I played a bit more "LittleBigPlanet" and then did some cleaning so the house was nice and tidy for when Justin got home from work.
In the evening, we ate dinner and spent time with the kids until it was time for them to go to bed. Then, Justin and I spent time together playing some more "LittleBigPlanet" and then at 10pm, we went to bed.
Dear Lord, Thank you for such a wonderful day. Thank you for the time we could spend together as a family. I pray that we all have a great weekend, full of fun and happiness. I pray for safe travels tomorrow as I go to spend some time with my friend Violet, and for safe travels for her and her father as they travel as well. I pray this in your holy name, Amen.
Have a Blessed weekend!!!
Jackie & Justin (08/18/01)
Trinity Hope (04/11/02)
Charity Grace Irene (11/15/04)
and Isaac Noah (08/20/06)
No comments:
Post a Comment