The scripture for today comes from Ephesians 3:14-19...
NIV - For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Wow, all I can say about that scripture is wow. How great is our God!
________________________________________________
Well, today was just like any other day. Wake up, get the kids breakfast and then get them ready for the day. Trinity was off to school at the usual time - 8:35am. Her friend Cara's mom has been picking her up and dropping her off for a few weeks now, she will continue to do so until the bus starts coming (whenever that may be). We are VERY grateful to her for doing this for us and we really appreciate it. It saves me SOO much trouble having to get all 3 kids ready in the morning.
I cleaned the bathroom in the afternoon: Wiped down the sink and the toilet, as well as cleaned the bathtub (it was in DESPERATE need of a washing). I also did my usual cleaning of the main floor and even started on the entrance (not completely done yet, still need to vacuum). We had an earlier than usual dinner because I had to go to "work" in the early evening (cleaning the daycare when the lady that does it has a day off or is on vacation). I think it went very well and I left with the whole daycare smelling fresh and clean :) I started at about 6:10pm and finished at 7:50pm, so it took me almost 2 hours.
I went to bed feeling very accomplished!
Dear Lord, Thank you again for such a wonderful day. Thank you for the opportunity for me to help somebody and to get out of the house. I pray that like me, everyone else had a great day as well. I also pray that those who read today's scripture, that it will speak to their hearts. I pray this in your holy name, Amen.
God Bless and have a Great day!
Jackie & Justin (08/18/01)
Trinity Hope (04/11/02)
Charity Grace Irene (11/15/04)
and Isaac Noah (08/20/06)
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment